Sunday, June 26, 2011

"She's Christina Aguilera!"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blake Shelton just can't stop showing love for legendary singer, Christina Aguilera. The hunky country star had this to say when asked what he felt about Christina getting paid more than the other judges on The Voice.

"I read all that stuff, like Christina getting paid more than Adam. Well, no shit, she's Christina Aguilera! I'd pay her more, too, you know what I mean?"
Blake also had this to say on the subject of back stage bitching.

"Hell yes we bitch at each other back stage, there's no question. When you work with people and are close to them, of course there will be times that you ask, 'What the hell, why did you say that?' But at the end of the day, there's not any of them I wouldn't consider a friend. I consider everyone on the show my friend."

#TeamBlaketina!

No comments:

Post a Comment