Friday, July 20, 2012

Info On 'Your Body'

I'm soo late with this, sorry!

Matt (ChristinaVIP) has given us a sneak peak into what 'Your Body' sounds like.

  • I personally love it. It's very mainstream so I'm hoping it will do well on radio. The song is about hooking up, so I'm sure a lot of y'all will relate. haha Definitely a good cub/dance son.
  • Favorite line: It's true what you heard, I am a freak I'm disturbed, so come and give me your worst….

    Get ready!!
  • 4:03  [Time]

  • Sorry y'all I don't have a release date. No there is no rapper featured on the track, but there is definitely room for there to be one if they decided to do a remix.
  • It sounds like something you would find on a David Guetta album, I guess is the best way to describe it.
  • Just curious what they will use to replace all the f'bombs on the radio. haha
  • It took me a second to process that it was Christina singing. Not that it didn't sound like her, but because it is so mainstream and she usually is in a category of her own. Please don't take this as bad, I'm just not sure how to explain it.
  • It is fresh for sure, not dated at all.
  • Christina and autotune? No way!
ChristinaVIP

No comments:

Post a Comment