Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's Our First Birthday!!


A year ago today, I started this blog, thinking if nothing else, it would amuse me, even if I was the only person who ever read it.

In 12 months, this humble little blog has had over 40,000 page views. The Twitter has over 700 followers, the GetGlue account has 34 followers and the newly launched Facebook page has 12 likes.

I have no idea how any of this happened, but I am very thankful and grateful that is has. Christina really does have the best fans in the world.

To everyone who was here from the start - THANK YOU
To everyone who is new and finding us for the first time - THANK YOU
To everyone who follows us on Twitter - THANK YOU
To everyone who has ever RTed us on Twitter - THANK YOU
To everyone who has ever favorited a tweet - THANK YOU
To everyone who has ever left a comment - THANK YOU
To everyone who has ever replied on Twitter - THANK YOU
To everyone who has ever liked us on Facebook - THANK YOU
To everyone who has ever liked liked a picture posted on Facebook - THANK YOU
To everyone who has ever commented on the Facebook page - THANK YOU
To everyone to follows the GetGlue page - THANK YOU
To everyone who has shared/promoted this page - THANK YOU

Seriously, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for all you're love and support, it means the world to me, it really does.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment