Thursday, May 17, 2012

Christina May Have Worked With Xenomania

Brian Higgins

Christina may have worked with Xenomanina! Beth Ditto dishes the dirt...


Were there any popstars hanging about?
Beth: Florrie was there, Annie was there. That’s when Nathan and I were there anyway. And there were some other people that I don’t remember. I think they were up and coming people. But they were like ‘oh in a week Christina Aguilera’s coming in’ and I was like ‘please let me stay here’.

BLIMEY. 
Beth: I would have loved to have stayed there. I bet I could have made her laugh. Imagine if you two had recorded a song together.

That would have been quite something ‘vocal-wise’. 
Beth: Like, ‘Don’t Go Breaking My Heart’.(Starts singing) We could have both done some over the top vocals. [Does just that for a bit].

I don't care about Xenomania, but how awesome would a Beth Ditto and Christina duet be?!

SweetGal & popjustice

No comments:

Post a Comment