Thursday, May 31, 2012

Chris Mann Defends Christina


Chris Mann was interviewed recently, and he was asked how he felt about Christina vs Adam feud and how he thought it affected his placing during the finals. Here's what he had to say.

It was just really, really disappointing that all of this media attention [on the Xtina-Adam feud] has taken away from the whole point of the show, especially having done three inspirational songs that I couldn’t have been prouder of. I believe [the feud] really affected where I placed, I think it was completely related to this media frenzy. I don’t blame Christina, because Christina was baited, and I think that’s what has been a little frustrating to me, is how she has taken all of this blame and criticism when Tony and Adam blatantly were calling her a bitch. And I think it happened 13 times in the song, but yet somehow, nobody acknowledges this. It’s so strange. All she said was, “I don’t appreciate it, and that’s derogatory.” And then that caused this huge frenzy and people didn’t vote for me because of it, which is unfortunate. However, I couldn’t have performed any better, and I’m not resentful about it, and I really didn’t think that she did anything crazy. I think she just stood up for herself, which is what she always does.

He spoke about that dress

I hadn’t seen it until she walked up on stage, so I was like, “Hello!” Christina has such a distinct style, and I always appreciate whatever she’s going to wear, because she wears it with confidence and isn’t afraid to turn heads. And she certainly did.

To read the rest of the interview, click here

Blue_Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment