Monday, April 30, 2012

The Voice - Top 8 Perform Live Episode Eightteen - Official Post




Team Blake and Team Xtina are pormng tonight!

Strream Links
Link One


The Queen is wearing a crown. That is all.

First up - Team Adam - Tony "I live in the past" Lucca. Song "How'd You Like Me Now?"


Christina to Carson - "Carson! I say nice things and you cut me off!"
Christina to Tony - "If this doesn't work out, you and Adam can start a Britney cover band!"

I LOVE MY DIVA!!

Team Blake - Erin - "Without You"



Team Xtina - Chris Mann - "Ave Maria"

Christina once sang this song as a child? Video or it didn't happen!



Team Cee Lo - Jamar Rodgers - I have no what he sung, I was making drinks


Team Cee Lo and Team Adam are murdering The Killers 'I'll The Things I've Done'. Ouch.


Team Blake - Jermaine Paul - "Open Arms"


Team Adam - Katrina Parker - "Killing Me Softly"


Blake Shelton is performing his new single "Over". Come on Christina *pouts* We need new Xtina music!

Team Christina - Lindsey - "Skinny Love"



Team Blake and Xtina are performing Lady Gaga's "The Edge Of Glory" Yeah. *Turns of sound*

Team Cee Lo - Juilet "It's A Mans, Mans, Mans World" - Yeah, no thnaks. *mutes*


Christina said this while commenting on Juilet's performance "Love me, hate me, I sing for ME"

Yeeeeeeeeeeees! You tell the haters!!

See you tomorrow night!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment