Saturday, January 14, 2012

Quote Of The Day

"When success first really hit, my father did the whole trying to come back into my life. But I'm a smart girl and I'm a no-bullshit girl. I can smell it from a mile away and if you haven't been in my life before then basically I'm not going to be too keen on letting you in now. But there is always room for forgiveness and I do forgive him for the past, but a relationship is something I will have to think about. I learnt a lot from witnessing what he did and it was a lot. It was rough witnessing that. Sometimes, without even realizing, you can fall into the same traps, maybe not physically but emotionally, and I've been hurt before. But on the positive side, I thank God for all the times I've been hurt, because it forces you to fight your way out of a rough situation and I have definitely come out a stronger and wiser person from it. You need those hard times in your life to better yourself as a person, you really do."

No comments:

Post a Comment