Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Confirmed - William Orbit Did Not Work With Christina


William Orbit himself confirmed that he did not work with Christina on her up coming 5th album.

Clearly, a lot of you would like to know more about certain forthcoming projects, but I won't say any more till the records are out. It's the best way. 'Mum', for the moment at least, is really the word.
But just as I have my morning coffee I'm reflecting on all the people I've been in the studio with and/or worked with:
Madonna, St Vincent, Chris Brown, M.I.A., Kid Cudi, Kreayshawn, Mika, Blur, Mike Tyson, Priscilla Renea, Freeschool, Laurie Mayer, Kevin Rudolf, Rodney Jerkins, Rosey Chan, Katie Melua, Neff-U, members of the New York Metropolitan Opera, and others that may have slipped my mind. And some unknowns but soon- to-be-KNOWNS. 

He'll work with Mike Tyson, but not Christina? Well,.. *stunned*

Fabry

No comments:

Post a Comment