Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Possible Demo 'Love Your Body'



The fake Demos have started to appear (complete with lyrics!) already. Check out this 7 second "Demo" for a new Christina song 'Love Your Body'. If this is real, then I'm the Queen of England.

Check out the Lulz worthy "lyrics"

I'm obssesed with the perfection 
I'm obssesed with a better world 
I'm obssesed with good sex 
A Good House, money, champagne
But all I HAVE GOT is your body 
And that's enough. 

VERSES: 
All i wanna do is kiss you 
All Night Long 
All i wanna do is hug you 
Don't Get Me Wrong 
All i wanna do is shake you 
All Night Long 
All i wanna do is f*** you 
Don't Get Me Wrong (o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ng) 

 PRE-CHORUS 
In the night 
We free our body 
We don't care about anybody else 
Leave your false life tonight tonite tonite tonite 

Chorus 
I wanna fuck/love your body 
And you already know my name
I wanna keep u sassy 
Fuckin' you heezè 
I wanna fuck your bo-bo-bo-bo-dy (many times)
I wanna fuck it fuck it fuck it 

VERSE 2 
All i wanna do is love you crazy 
And I know you want me baby 
All i wanna do is love you haazy 
Let's start our bad lullaby 
Babe ur so cra-zy cra-zy

PRE-CHORUS 
CHORUS 
BREAK 
CryBaby, crybaby, crybaby 
Our night is crazy crazy crazy
Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby 
We can get haazy (she shouts here)
Rap (or that's it's what i listened..) 
Baby we can get to the other level 
You're my electric Eel 
Baby can you plaayyy 
That T-R-A-C-K. 

CHORUS 
OUTRO 
All i wanna do is fuck you 
and you already know who i am
All i wanna do is fuck you 
and you already my guest

*stares* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whoever wrote that nonsense but have been on acid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment