Monday, November 7, 2011

Quote Of The Day

"Listen, I'm not complaining because this is my dream come true, I don't want to appear ungrateful, but I have to admit that they has been a lot hidden surprises. When I was a kid rehearsing my acceptance speeches in front of the mirror I didn't realize the amount of time you have to spend on airplanes or the schedules you have to work to. I dreamt about the audiences and the applause but I didn't think about the emptiness of room service for one in a hotel room. You know, I can't remember the last time I went out in public. That's sad isn't it? Oh, I know. I do remember, I was at an airport and looking at all these people just walking around on their own, and it suddenly hit me that I don't do that anymore. Anytime I do anything I have to tell someone so they can some with me, but for once I just wanted to be on my own. So I just walked off without even looking over my shoulder. It was great!"

No comments:

Post a Comment