Saturday, October 29, 2011

Christina is 'Open' To Performing At The Super Bowl Again

Christina Last Night
When asked if she would ever sing at the Super Bowl again Christina answered

“I’m open. Hey, I’m up for any challenge, any time any day.”
Yes!! I would love for her to go back and OWN all those bitches who ripped her to shreds in February.

Christina also spoke about the 'The Voice' and gave fans a glimpse into who made on her team for Season 2

“I had to come back and do a second [season]. How could I not? This is the most exciting show – ever! The suspense value? It’s intense… I think I get more nervous in these blind auditions than the actual artists and vocalists that come up here to audition. It’s nerve wracking and exciting. It’s amazing to realize the fact that the bar has been raised so high this year and we’ve actually become more critical because of it… There’s not one singer that isn’t good or great that comes through here, so we’re extra critical and we’re all looking for something so unique and so different.”
 “I have everyone from an opera singer to an MC, It’s amazing and then, of course, I have my powerhouse, crazy, soulful vocalists that blow you away. It’s an exciting year for diversity.”

accesshollywood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment