Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Feedback & Suggestions Wanted

Hey guys! I would like your help.

I want to continually improve the blog and make the best it can be, so... from the stats, people seem to be enjoying Picture/Quote of the day, but not the Song of the Day, should song of the day be axed or it just because it's songs from the debut album that's being posted so far? Would you prefer to see music videos (official/fan made) or live footage? Leave a comment a let me know.

On the subject of Picture/Quote of the Day, if there's a quote or picture that you'd like to see appear as Picture/Quote of the Day you can leave a comment here, or in the lastest Picture/Quote post.

I'm thinking of starting a 'Fan of the Month' segment for the blog, what do you guys think? If you'd like to suggest someone for the first one, let me know.

If you any other feedback, just leave a comment.

I'm going to apologize now for not replying to everyone's comments, I'm really bad at it - if I don't reply, don't worry, I have read your comment, I'm just bad at the replying bit.

Right, enough from me, back to Christina...

No comments:

Post a Comment